Tuesday, June 10, 2014

39 Weeks + Appointment


Total weight gain: 29 lbs
Fetal size: a watermelon! (approximately 7+ pounds & 19-20 inches long)
Movement: When the baby decides to get active it can really get uncomfortable and hurt. Definitely a strong one!
Symptoms: Heart burn and pubic bone pain as usual. Now getting up several times a night.

Dilation/Effacement: 1.5cm/50% "very soft & ready to go"
B/P: 110/66
Weight Gain: nothing since last weeks appointment

I made it past the girls ballet recital and my OB being in Cancun last week! I think that is what I got most anxious about. I have walked 6.8 miles (including curb walking and some very light jogging) in the past 24 hours to try and get things going. So far...nothing. 

I did ask about getting my membranes stripped today but the OB didn't want to do it this time. He did this when I was pregnant with Emma and I never asked for it with Scarlett. I think since it was an 11am appointment, it could have resulted in a late night delivery for him. That's ok because I remember it being very painful.

Baby Sweatman, we are ready for you now!!! We are scheduled a pitocin/amniotomy induction for Thursday, June 12th. It is crazy to think that in less than 48 hours we will be finding out if this little one is a boy or girl! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.