Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

All I can say is I am one BLESSED mommy!
These girls are the light of my life! I am so proud to be chosen to be their mommy! 

This morning I was woken up with 3 laughing girls hugging me :) A gourmet breakfast was served and then each girl proudly handed me their handmade gifts from school. 
Reese made me a flower card and a beautiful beaded necklace with a cross on it - which I wore ALL day! Emma painted me a flowerpot which had beautiful flowers planted in it! Scarlett made me an oven with her "helping hands" along with a framed photo of her playing Chef - complete with flour on her face!

Cody even got crafty and helped the girls make me a painted sign with their hand prints!

I am so honored to be a mother, especially to these 3 beautiful girls! They have forever changed my life and for I am grateful!

Yesterday, the girls and I spent playing with Meme and today the girls and I spent relaxing with Nana. We are blessed!


No comments: