Thursday, April 11, 2013

Movie Night

Cody and I regularly have movie date night once the girls are asleep. It something we enjoy doing as a couple...it's our thing I guess you could say.

Last night we rented Life of Pi from our local Redbox and I was skeptical at first if it was going to be good since I had only seen a brief preview clip, which included the tiger in the boat. Cody was even more skeptical when he realized it was rated PG! He has a thing about movies needing to be rated R but I disagree.

Life of Pi


This movie was so good! I can't believe how nicely done with graphics were. I never once thought to myself "geez, that looks fake", which I have caught myself thinking in the past. When I looked up the movie on Amazon I didn't realize they had made a 3D version of it! I bet it would be amazing to rewatch this one in 3D!

Life of Pi [Blu-ray 3D]


"After all,you cannot know the strength of your faith until it has been tested." This quote from the movie really stuck with me. There have been several different speed bumps in our path recently and they have made me look at things in a new way. I really enjoyed the perspective on faith and God in this movie. I hope you get a chance to watch it as well!


No comments: