Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Daycare Valentine's Gifts

Between all 3 girls they have a total of 10 teachers and 36 friends.

All 3 girls will be taking mini boxes of cereal to their friends with a spoon attached.

"I CEREALsly Like You!"

We really appreciate Reese's group of teachers and who doesn't love Girl Scout cookies?! Reese will be taking her 4 teachers a box of Thin Mints. 
"You are MINT to teach"

Emma and Scarlett will be taking little gift bags to their teachers with a notepad and chocolate hearts found at Target.
1.35oz. Teacher Note Pads w/Choc Hearts
(I wasn't about to give away 10 boxes of Thin Mints...ha!).

*click on any picture to enlarge


5 comments:

lcoomes said...

How did you make that super cute cereal Valentine tag?

Tonya said...

I just made them in Word by making a circle and adding the text and then punching them out with a circle punch. If I can find the file, I will upload it :)

lcoomes said...

That would be great! I am not very word savvy. :)

A SAVVY LOVE said...

I love this so cute, hope you don't mind I shared it on my blog *with your link of course* :) http://www.asavvylove.com/single-post/2017/01/05/Be-Mine

melissannnn said...

can you upload the file?