Wednesday, March 7, 2012

You were MINT to teach!

Next week is teacher appreciation week and I wanted the girls to gift something this year. Their daycare teachers are AWESOME but they have SIX of them total between Reese & Emma so I had to think economically too. Thanks to Pinterest (my new favorite website) I found an idea.

You were MINT to teach!


Last night I took Reese to Target and we found these little sectioned caddies in the dollar bins. I got 3 bags of York Peppermint Patties, 2 bags of Andies Mints, and 2 small bags of peppermints and split them up 6 ways. I made the labels myself using Word and a 2" circle cutter and I already owned the ribbon. Total cost for 6 teachers: $18...not bad!

I don't know how to add a document to this post or I'd upload my labels. If anyone knows how, I am willing to post them.


2 comments:

Brenden said...

Super cute!! I am pinterest obsessed as well, what did we do before??? I wish so badly it existed when I was wedding planning!!!

Tonya said...

I have no idea...ha! It brings out my inner craftiness ;)