Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Reese!!!

Happy THIRD Birthday Reese!!!

Where has the time gone? I can't believe it has been 3 years already since we welcomed our daughter into this world! Reese is the joy of our lives!!! She is so incredibly smart and a talented little artist ;) She is so sweet and nurturing toward her little sisters. Reese makes us laugh everyday and is constantly surprising us with the things she knows and says. She has such a FUN personality and loves to PLAY and RUN and JUMP! I need to look into gymnastics classes for her because I think she'd love it!















Yesterday I baked cupcakes (Funfetti with homemade butter cream icing) for Reese to take to her class at school. 
She volunteered to be my "taste tester" ;)

Last night I stayed up and hung streamers so Reese would have to walk through them when she woke up ;)

Goodmorning Birthday Girl!

Today I baked a 5 layer cake of different shades of purple and frosted it with homemade butter cream icing  so I could practice before her party (I'll blog details separately).
Reese picked out the sprinkles and of course they were purple!

Complete with zebra candles!!!




Her Purple Sprinkle Cake

Her present was waiting for her outside...

Reese's 1st Power Wheels!

WE LOVE YOU REESE...REESIE POO...REESIE PIE...REESE'S PIECES!!!


No comments: