Sunday, February 20, 2011

WW: Week 6

This week didn't involve cupcakes, cake POPs, etc. However, my loving husband brought home 7 boxes of girl scout cookies he had ordered at work prior to me starting WW. I have managed to stay away from them thus far but I do love me some thin mints!! I'm hoping Cody puts a dent into them before I cave and start eating some.

Favorite Recipe Yet (I mentioned this one a few weeks ago): Roast Pork Dinner
We added green beans & a red bell pepper (you can have all the veggies you want on WW) and used Celery Seed (2tsp) instead of Fennel Seed. It has a big punch of flavor...Love this recipe!


Portion: 3oz Pork, 1/2c potatoes, 1/2 c veggies (although you can have as many veggies as you want)

Another Healthy Recipe: General Tso's Chicken
Very filling and a good copy to popular General Tso recipes (just not battered and fried). We added a lot of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce to add some extra spice!


Milestones:
1. I have lost 5% of my weight
2. Last week I was officially pre-Reese weight (just forgot to blog it)
3. The pair of jeans that I couldn't squeeze into a month ago are now TOO BIG!
4. The even smaller pair of jeans I couldn't squeeze into two weeks ago now fit!

Week 6 Weight Loss: 2 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 13.5 pounds!

No comments: